We work with a wide array of institutional sale-leaseback investors, including publicly-traded real estate investment trusts (REITs), private REITs, real estate private equity funds, financial institutions and high net worth individuals.
Because our clients have diverse investment criteria, we can identify the optimal solution for a wide variety of sale-leaseback opportunities.
Sale-leaseback transaction criteria:
- Total property value of $5 million to $200+ million
- Single buildings or portfolios of properties
- Existing facilities or build-to-suits; proceeds can also be advanced for building renovations
- Most property types, including:
- industrial, including distribution/warehouse, cold storage and light manufacturing
- office and R&D
- retail of all types, including big boxes, bank branches, gas stations, movie theaters and restaurants
- medical of all types, including medical office, assisted living, skilled nursing and hospitals
- special use properties, such as athletic clubs and hospitality, on a case-by-case basis
- ground leases
- Minimum leaseback of 10-20 years, depending on property type and location, plus renewal options
- Located in the U.S., Canada or Europe; other locations including Southeast Asia, China and Australia on a case-by-case basis